Arm/upper body day today. But because the scale have gone up instead of down over the long weekend, my PT threw in some whole body/fat burner stuff just for funsies (his funsies, not mine). I totally hadn’t mentally prepared for it after Sunday’s humungo hike (I’ll write about that later in the week when I’ve got some time), and my legs weren’t too happy, but I found some ways to mentally push myself and be reasonably happy with the workout.
- 8 x pull-ups on the pull-up machine (50kg, 45 kg x 2)
- 8 x dips on machine (50 kg, 45 kg x 2)
- 8 x raised push-ups on lowest pull-up machine step
- 30 seconds x battlerope slams (31 – 35 slams each round)
- 30 seconds x wall ball squat throws (12 – 16 throws each round)